Avex Custom Metal Manufacturing provides a wide variety of manufacturing services to a wide range of industries.
Some of our most common services include, but are not limited to:
- Fabrication – Avex has the capabilities to meet and exceed all of our customers’ fabrication needs. We specialize in precision sheet metal and welding fabrication.
- Installation– Implementation of new field installations or retrofitting existing installations by project & construction management professionals
- Waterjet Cutting – Water cutting of all materials, including Stainless Steel, Cork, UHMW, Rubber, Polycarbonate, Ceramic and many other materials
- Laser Processing – Laser cutting systems designed to cut sheets and plates in a multitude of sizes. We have the capabilities to process galvanized metal, stainless steel, HR grades and AR plate.
- CNC Plasma Cutting – Plasma cutting of materials including carbon and stainless steel, alloys, aluminum, and more.
- Specialty Bending – Avex specializes in a variety of bending techniques for beam, pipe, angle, bar, channel, tee and the bending of tube for complex tube fabrication. We have the ability to produce components such as channels, angles, bump formed sections, ob-round, segments, cylinders and cones in materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper and titanium.
- CNC Punching – We have an extensive inventory of stock standard and specialty tool modalities that enable us make any part you need with precision.
- Engineering and 3D Modeling– Full service team of engineers who will see your project through from concept to completion
- Process/ Sanitary Piping Systems – Orbital Welding saves 40% off field installation time!
-Engineering with 3D drawings
-Mobile welding system
-Simplified field installations
-100% penetration ( welded inside and out with one pass)
- Welding – From the most complex TIG and MIG welding projects down to standard jobs, whatever your welding needs, Avex can deliver.
- Rolling – Avex rolls and welds components such as cylinders, cones and shapes in a variety of sizes, diameters, lengths and materials.
- Ornamental Metal– You dream it, we build it!
- Finished coating options – Completed fab items can be media blasted, powder coated, painted, galvanized, etc.
To find out what Avex can do for your industry, business, or residence, call today at 708-259-3273 to discuss your metal fabrication and installation needs and receive a free estimate.
For examples of some of the projects completed by Avex for industrial, commercial and residential customers, visit our Gallery.